Complaint Review: Product Test Panel

• Reported By:Kamiah Idaho
Product Test Panel
www.producttestpanel.com Internet U.S.A.

Product Test Panel ripoff Internet

First they said it was free, a Dell laptop, then they added that you had to select 2 companies to get more free stuff which wasn't free. Had to pay the shipping then cancel before they can bill for something you don't want. It never took me to any screen that verified I had completed the required process but took me back everytime to the original screen to do this all over again. When I finally got an email from them they said I had to get so many "points" to qualify and that I could check my status by going to www.producttestpanel.com/status.php which took me right back to the original screen that started me over again.

Now my debit card info is out there and I am out the shipping cost of these 2 useless items and can only pray they will take them back and not bill me the rest. I was stupid for falling for this when I don't normally fall for offers like this. Shame on me and shame on them! The only reason I got involved is because they made it look like it was connected to yahoo whom I do trust and am reporting this to as well.

Karen
Kamiah, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2004 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Product-Test-Panel/internet/Product-Test-Panel-ripoff-Internet-103553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Product Test Panel