Complaint Review: Production Media Co

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Arizona Broker — Gilbert, Arizona United States of America
Production Media Co
910 nw joy ave portland or 97229 Internet United States of America

Production Media Co Pissed Off This Company ripped people off saying i would send business to them through advertising that i didnt agree to , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

This Guy Doug called me and asked me if i wanted free folders for my office, at the time i thought it would be a good idea every one likes something for free, what he did is rip off a bunch of people in my town promising that i would send them business if they gave doug $375? Doug after 8 months sent me some horrible looking child made folders that i dont use, and pronally stole thousands of dollars from my community.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Production-Media-Co/internet/Production-Media-Co-Pissed-Off-This-Company-ripped-people-off-saying-i-would-send-business-1006295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Production Media Co

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Jennifer F. - (United States of America)

Upon reviewing this Report, Production Media Company contacted Duane Washkowiak with Realty Executives as he is our only account where this post originated from.  He has granted us permission to post his response, please see below:

I am a client of the company mentioned in this report and never posted the item in question; yet I have been contacted by someone re: this post which we did not make.  While we had some challenges in getting our order done after working with the Company through those issues the order was satisfied and we are using the items provided as the issues were resolved.   In the future I would strongly suggest that when accusations are made that someone should try and confirm the issue from rip-off report.  We had never posted here and prefer to work issues out directly when confronted with the folks we work with.

Duane Washkowiak