Complaint Review: Production Media Company

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: Steven Wang — Irvine California
Production Media Company
12655 SW Center Street Ste 515 Beverton, Oregon USA

Production Media Company Production Media will take your money and not deliver on the product you paid for Beverton Oregon

Do Not do business with the company. They will gladly take your money, but won't deliver the product!

In April 2013, their salesperson Phil Jacks sold me adversiting space on Century 21 Awards Real Estate Office presentation folder for $375.00.  At that time I was told the folders would take between 1 - 2 months to complete since they needed to sell out the rest of adversiting space.

I accepted what he told me as the truth and attended the Century 21 Award Real Estate Office's open house to introduce myself as the Insurance Agent who purchased their advertisting space.

A month later, I called the Century 21 office to see if the folders had arrived yet.  They confirmed receipt of the folders, but informed me that my information was not in it.  Surprised, I reached out to Production Media and their president, Tim Mishler, spoke to me.

He apologized for the mistake, and emailed me on 9-25-13 to assure me that I would be included in the next run of folders and that they would send me copy of the next folder once it wa produced.

On 11-17-2013 I reached out to Tim again as I never revied any folders.  Since he never responded to me, I called the Century 21 office on 12-03-13 who confirmed they had in face received new folders, but that my information was once again Missing.

I emailed Tim to advise him of the situation to which he responded that his records indicated my information should have been included in the newest batch.  I emailed Tim again on 1-6-14 to ask that he either send me a folder, as promised, or give me a refund.  To date, i still have not heard back from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Production-Media-Company/Beverton-Oregon-97005/Production-Media-Company-Production-Media-will-take-your-money-and-not-deliver-on-the-pro-1117879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Production Media Company