Complaint Review: Professional Learning Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Professional Learning Institute Seattle-based internet marketing company specializes in content creation & web design. Professional Learning Institute uses multi-pronged strategy to take customer's business to next level.

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2015

• Reported By: Scammed — N. Huntingdon Pennsylvania
Professinal Learning Institute
Internet USA

Professional Learning Institute REVIEW: Professional Learning Institute clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Professional Learning Institute. Professional Learning Institute dedicated to 100% client satisfaction of success. Professional Learning Institute joins the Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program to have an outside source Monitor it's Sales, Procedures and Practices to follow FTCs guidelines. Professional Learning Institute to adhere that it's Instructors qualify for their positions to Ensure clients Success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Professional Learning Institute recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Professional Learning Institute for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Professional Learning Institute have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Professional Learning Institute listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Professional Learning Institute 's principal, Mr. Travis Thomas, has informed us that his personal philosophy is that his clients success are the heart of the business. [continued below]....
..... As a successful businessman, Mr. Thomas feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Thomas hopes to maintain Professional Learning Institute as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come. Another top executive, CEO Frank Rouhani told us that Mr. Thomas's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "strives to add value in service, understanding that a successful business model is based on value-added services, and client care". Professional Learning Institute's Frank Rouhani says this, "We are one of the only companies in our industry that goes beyond it's means to ensure client satisfaction. We stick by our program by strategically monitoring what our students are doing, having our instructors actively working our program to make sure it's working and adapt to any changes in the online community. With us, you'll always receive a complex and customized approach, it's not our goal to take on thousands of students we only work with certain individuals this mean we can take on a much more one-on-one approach to our clients. One of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads, "Professional Learning Institute truly communicate all aspects of the service in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that the employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on their promises.”

Professional Learning Institute is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Frank Rouhani and Travis Thomas during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Professional Learning Institute.

Professional Learning Institute provides, "consulting and online coaching for people who want to start internet businesses." These services include information on how to build an effective website, how to create video content, as well as certified mentors to help potential clients along the way.

Travis Thomas the President of Professional Learning Institute explained the process by which leads are obtained for this company as well as the typical experience a client would encounter, "we purchase our leads from a lead broker...we bring a client in when we purchase them we go through a consultation to see where they are sitting at. We go over what their goals are and why they want to start an online business and things of that nature. Then we usually lay out different options that we have available, and once we sign them up we use a fulfillment company that does the actual coaching and mentoring for the student. Depending obviously on how much they spend they have a certain amount of time with a specific mentor that trains them through an online learning center and trains them how to develop an online business. From there they usually get to build a website and market that website to certain avenues.”

During the onsite interview, Mr. Thomas was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. Mr. Thomas explained that there are several services provided through their system, but if client does not utilize these tools they will not see a progression in their business, "the only time somebody is dissatisfied...with the services really is if they aren’t actively working the program so they aren’t having success. As long as they are working the program they are going to have success." This is not a common complaint for Professional Learning Institute. Mr. Thomas explained that if there is any dissatisfaction with a client, "we pretty much go up and beyond to satisfy our clients. We use a fulfillment company that does our mentoring and coaching, but we have our own in house customer service and tech departments." Professional Learning Institute is willing to do anything to insure the client's satisfaction,"we will do anything here in our abilities to satisfy a client." Frank Rouhani, CEO of the company went on to add, "we contact all of our clients no matter what the status is at least once a month even after we have passed them on to the fulfillment company.”

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Thomas informed us that he believes that most complaints filed against their company are the result of, "disgruntled ex employees or competitors in our industry." Mr. Thomas went on to explain that the fulfillment company they use for their product has certain guidelines and parameters in order to insure that their mentors are provided that best information. He also stated that Professional Learning Institute is accredited with the Better Business Bureau. To further address the statements on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Thomas stated, "we’ve kinda changed a lot of the ways that we do things here as far as customer service goes. So as far as somebody saying you know we’re a scam, or have been taken advantage of, if its an actual person the only thing that I can think of is if we’ve tried to do what we can to resolve the situation...and they just decided not to talk to us. At that point there is honestly really nothing else that we can do.”

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the customer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Rouhani stated, "we changed our whole structure of business altogether. [We] hired the fulfillment company most of the work is done outside the firm. Our fulfillment team within house is only for clients that are not happy, or clients that thought they could get the process done on their own but they are not able to. So we’ve changed the way we do business altogether." He went on to explain, "we have an in house fulfillment for dissatisfied customers where we just take over the work for them, and all the rest of the work is done by outside firm that just focuses on fulfillment to make sure it gets done right." Mr. Thomas added, "we are in the process of joining a firm that lobbies the with federal trade commission. They are now currently monitoring all of our phone calls, and what we do what we say and actually how our products work. Making sure that we are selling the right way and not advantage of people as well. So we pay for that service its pretty expensive, but we do that to make sure that we are doing everything and anything we can... If they run into anything that’s being said that’s untrue or whatever the case is they will inform us and work with [us] on changing that. So that’s just another step that we have recently taken to do that. Its not necessarily a step that we even had to do, but its just another step that we are trying to do make sure that all our clients are satisfied and getting the services that they need.”

Professional Learning Institute is pleased to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Thomas further explains by stating, "we want to do anything we can to work with anybody who’s unhappy with our company, and make sure that people who are unhappy we go up and beyond our means to make sure that they become satisfied. We know a lot of people go online and research things and we want to work with whomever we can to make sure you know anybody and everybody that we work with that is dissatisfied that they get some kind of resolution." Mr. Rouhani also stated, "we also want to make sure we are working with companies online that are accredited and have good reputations such as Ripoff Report. We want to make sure we can work with companies like that because obviously they work hard for their name to become a major brand and we want to be affiliated with them. We want our clients to feel comfortable working with us.”

"Professional Learning Institute has strategically geared its entire business model and day to day operations on customer satisfaction. We go far beyond our means to make it about the client. Our success is solely dependent upon the success of our students. We take more of a one on one approach with our students to work hand and hand with them. It's important to our company and myself that every client or student meets their needs of success to ensure we maintain 100% Customer Satisfaction. I think what sets us apart from the rest in our industry is our technology but in my mind more importantly the steps we take to ensure client satisfaction. We set an entire department aside and a budget solely to monitor what we do and how we do it to make sure every client gets their needs fulfilled. I personally have setup outside resources to monitor what we say and do here.

Professional Learning Institute is an all in one Internet Marketing/Mentoring company that provides services for small to medium sized businesses. Whether you’re new to the internet and don’t know what you’re doing or if you’re an established company that needs a better presence online PLI is your one stop shop for all Internet needs. Professional Learning Institute specializes in various different areas of mentoring from Internet to Real Estate. PLI holds certain standards and qualifications to its employees. All mentors, marketers, developers, and consultants are required to adhere to a certain amount of success online while maintaining equal success with their students’ success online. Professional Learning Institute has strategically geared its entire business model and day to day operations on customer satisfaction. We go far beyond our means to make it about the client. Our success is solely dependent upon the success of our students. One of our best marketing strategies is reputation. Through the years we have realized online reputation is a key factor on how people do business. PLI has an entire department dedicated to Customer Retention. This department focuses on satisfying the client in anyway whether that be offering free services to make the experience better or parting ways as friends.”

Professional Learning Institute 's team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. Professional Learning Institute takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "Professional Learning Institute provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Mr.Rouahni is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers.”

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Professional Learning Institute 's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

"Sharing is Caring

We’ll teach you – in plain English – all you want to know about online marketing. The more power you have over your business, the better.

Creative Marketing

Our designers and content writers are always thinking of new ways to get more eyes on your website by helping you stand out from the crowd.

We do what we do because we love doing it. Which means we keep up with the latest trends and strategies for you.

The Personal Approach

Your business is unique, as is your vision. We’ll work directly with you in one-on-one sessions to make it a reality.”

Professional Learning Institute recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Brandefined has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Thomas, Ripoff Report is convinced that Professional Learning Institute is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet

On the internet browsing and saw an interesting item. Mobile money code where you can make millions.

So clicked and watched video. Took me to PLI members where I paid $3900 for ebay training. Then I get a call from a Joseph Gomez with a good speech about working 7-10 hours a week. Ha ha.Then I get a call from Andrew Carpetti about a website $7000 platinum marketing package. They sent me the wrong info link. Which I had no idea of what I was doing at age 60. No help so called ignite builders who were the only help I received. Thank goodness for them. I called and PLI said ignite was to do the marketing and vice versa. Big run a round. I did get my website around the end of May after I had to put all the products on myself. I have had ONE SALE. So I called my credit card company and told them and they sent me a form to fill out which I did and returned. I received a call from them and they refunded me $5400.00 because I received my website (although I have made no money). On 8-19-14, I received a call from Mike Gibson. I could have cried because all he did was yell at me about the situation. About attorneys and suing, it was ugly. He was to call me today 8-21-14 but on the advice of my account he said they have 30 days to contact the credit card company and not talk to him. I am very disappointed in this company as all I wanted to do was make some money and sell good products. All I have to say is BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professinal-Learning-Institute/internet/Professinal-Learning-Institute-Andrew-Carpetti-Professional-Learning-Institute-Mike-Gibs-1171293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professinal Learning Institute

Time and Effort

AUTHOR: PLi - ()

As this customer states, they willingly purchased several services and or programs from our company. Before any serives or programs can be purchsed, it is clearly explained to the customer that their success depends on their time, effort, and dedication to their business and the program. We give them the tools and training to be successful but they have to be willing and wanting to use them. We cannot make any guarantees of success but will always attempt to guarantee satisfaction of service. To meet this end, we always offer to provide additional services and resources within our possession to ensure customer's satisfaction. The fact that the customer reports they recieved a sale(s) shows that the services were fulfilled and beneficial. Had the customer conitnued to put forth the time and effort, one can olny assume that they would have seen greater results.