Complaint Review: Professional Collision Center

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: O. Grant — Woodbridge Virginia United States of America
Professional Collision Center
14132 Jefferson Davis Highway Woodbridge, Virginia United States of America

Professional Collision Center Won't stand behind their work, won't admit mistakes Woodbridge, Virginia

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid. Hit a deer causing damage to bumper, front left fender, hood, roof and passenger mirror...it WAS a BIG deer.  Repairs didn't take all that long and the car looked good after getting it back.  The problems started afterwards.  Roof started leaking when it rained.  Using a hose, Professional couldn't find the leak.  Told me to bring the car back when it was raining....Told them the weather stripping around the windshield was loose.  They said they didn't replace my windshield.  Had them look at the pictures of my car IN THEIR SHOP which showed a cracked windshield.  The Professional employee told me I was looking at rain on the windshield until I had her blow the picture up showing a cracked windshield.  All the areas Professional painted/replaced started chipping.  They told me it was my fault due to road debris/rocks.  Rocks may CHIP paint but not down to the the base metal.  Several times they looked at the POOR paint job and said they weren't responsible for all the paint chipping even if it was just the areas that THEY painted.  Long story short, they didn't stand behind the work they did.  Less than two years after repair, my car still leaked, the paint chips were all over the sections Professional painted and I was upset at their lack of accountability.  Had to put in a new "claim" and go to another repair shop to have everything redone.  The new shop also told me my hood that Professional replaced had warped and needed to be replaced again.  I've had three of my vehicles go to Professional and have also sent friends to them.  I won't ever use this company again and will tell those I know not to use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Collision-Center/Woodbridge-Virginia-22191/Professional-Collision-Center-Wont-stand-behind-their-work-wont-admit-mistakes-Woodbri-975448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Collision Center