Complaint Review: Professional Concepts Coaching

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: WOODLANDS REVIEW TEAM — Spring Texas
Professional Concepts Coaching
31203 Hollow Sage Ln Spring, Texas USA

Professional Concepts Coaching David P Sweetman Sweetman Consulting Services WARNING BEWARE SWEETMAN SCAM!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY!!! Spring Texas

David P Sweetman is a shovanistic jerk.  I did not hire him to do consulting for my company.  My intuition told me something didn't feel right about this guy.  So I was dragging my feet before signing a contract.  In the meantime, he bought into my company so that he could pounce when the oppertunity was prime.

Unfortunately for him that did not happen.  I had countless reports from the women that work for me that he was acting inappropriate, and making discriminating comments to them when no one was around.  When confronted he denied accusations.

RIP OFF   RIP OFF   RIP OFF   RIP OFF   RIP OFF   RIP OFF   RIP OFF   RIP OFF   RIP OFF   RIP OFF   RIP OFF _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In addition to these reports, he would tell our office staff that they were incompetant and that if I had any sense at all I would fire them.  He made my staff very uncomfortable, but had his hooks in my company because of his small investment.

I had had enough when he spoke to my wife and degraded her over the phone.  Speaking derogatory about my company toward her and making comments about her weight.  This man walks around in his Tommy Bahama get up's everywhere he goes and carries such a pompass ass attitude with him.  He truely thinks he is better than everyone.  He will belittle you from the moment you meet him and thats when you will remember reading this article and hopefully you will go spend your money elsewhere, I can think of a million other ways to spend you money.

DON'T BE NAIEVE AND SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS MAN AFTER READING MY REVIEW!!!.

Dave P. Sweetman doesn't respect how hard and how diligent any owners of any company have had to work to get to the successfull point in which they are at.  He thinks you will fail some way some how if you don't have him.  It's a slap in the face to be so arrogant, he doesn't acknowledge in any way the sweat you put into your company.  No respect.

I don't know if he even still practices, because it is a waste of his time and everyone elses.  I know his wife supports them financially.  Dave P Sweetman can't hold a job, and will likely always rely on his wife to support them financially.  He is fortunate that someone will put up with his mannerism and his degrading persona.  He has made her a fool by the way he talks to women in her absence.  David P Sweetman, enjoy your Tommy Bahama outfits that your wife buys for you.  I will keep my money you keep your Consulting!

P.S. I met this man at The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce, I am not the only one who had a bad run in with him.  Please go to the Woodlands Chamber of Commerce, and you will see he is no longer a member.  It is because he has an aweful reputation.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!DO NOT HIRE!

VIOLENT! SICK! ARROGANT! BELITTLING! SELFISH! CONTROLLING! MANIPULATIVE! LIAR! CHEAT! THEIF! WOMANIZER! SHOVANISTIC! SELF-CENTERED! LOUD! AGRESSIVE! COCKY! FAKE! DECEPTIVE! DEGRADING! JERK!

-JF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Concepts-Coaching/Spring-Texas-77386/Professional-Concepts-Coaching-David-P-Sweetman-Sweetman-Consulting-Services-WARNING-BEWA-1082112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Concepts Coaching