Complaint Review: Professional Fitness And Paramount Acceptance

• Submitted: Thu, April 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 09, 2009

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
Professional Fitness And Paramount Acceptance
7413 Six Forks Road #363 Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Professional Fitness And Paramount Acceptance Get you hooked won't let go and don't care Raleigh North Carolina

This company makes it difficult to cancle the contract and even when you do as they request, the charges keep coming. I sent and they signed a registered letter canceling my contract in accordance with their rules and I still got bills four months later. I finally got to them an they are crediting me $300 which is what they continued to bill past the end of my contract and well past the reciept of my cancelation letter. I will add more to this posting if the credit does not come through.

Their demeanor was not apologetic like "this rarely happens and we are so sorry". It was sort of rude and "oh yes we will credit you, you got us". I know this could sound harsh and sircumstancial but I have been around enough to know when something seems wrong.
When I did use them as trainers, it was difficult to get them to call me to re-schedule and when we did re-schedule they did not show on a couple of occasions. I have a unpredictable schedule and was not a diligent user of their services and stopped trying halfway in the contract. However I never got a call from them to check on me or to ask why I was not scheduling an appointment. They just kept billing my credit card. If you sign up I hope you have a better experience than I did.

John
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2009 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Fitness-And-Paramount-Acceptance/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27615/Professional-Fitness-And-Paramount-Acceptance-Get-you-hooked-wont-let-go-and-dont-care-R-442329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Fitness And Paramount Acceptance