Complaint Review: Professional Fitness - Beyond Fitness

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Jay — Amston Connecticut United States of America
Professional Fitness - Beyond Fitness
7413 Six Forks Rd Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Professional Fitness - Beyond Fitness They have no morals or business etiquette, and operate illegally Raleigh, North Carolina

This company, under the name Pro Fitness, anything but professional, were "fired' from working at the gym I joined. I joined this gym in April '09, and signed up for a year at 3 visits a week at a cost of almost $450 per month. I paid the first and last month in advance. THEY were fired from the gym and asked to leave on August 6th, 2009, and by such defaulted under the terms of their contract as of that date by no longer providing me with service.

One would think that they would understand this and not charge, but I needed to protect by stopping payment on the account, but the were using it as a debit and the stop payment did not work. However my bank investigated, and realized this waqs not appropriate and refunded my money afdter investigation. I approved the transaction for services rendered, when services were not rendered that terminated the approval. Since they continued to withdraw, they were doing it withou permission, and doing this accross state lines. Perhaps the FBI should be involved in this. After many phone calls and constant deflecting, I sent them a letter stating my psoition, including a copy of their contract highlighting the pertinent paragraph.

I had not heard anymore for months, even although they owe me that "last " month that was paid at the beginning. Had heard nothing till now.

I recieved a call from an 800 number saying they had an important message for me. I believed this to be a debt collector, and since I have no debts, desired to find out where the "error' was.

As soon as the electronic message said they were from National Fitness, and this was a debt collection, I smelled a rat called BF, which could stand for some other more appropriate phrase. When finally some one came on the line, I identified myself, and they wanted me to verify my address, I said I would when they tell me the purpose behind they call. She said she couldn't until I gave my address, at which point I asked if this was BF, she said yes but could say no more without me verifying my address, which I did, I told her I lived at "GOODBYE".

I then tried to contact B F, got the usual voicemail, and of course no call back.

If this is a site which the Attorney General's office or FBI checks, please feel free to contact me regarding helping many people get legal restitution from these criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Fitness-Beyond-Fitness/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27615/Professional-Fitness-Beyond-Fitness-They-have-no-morals-or-business-etiquette-and-op-532695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Fitness - Beyond Fitness