Complaint Review: Professional-Fitness

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Niagara Falls New York
Professional-Fitness
7413 Six Forks Road, #363 Raleigh, NC 27615 Niagara Falls, New York United States of America

Professional-Fitness Con artist alert!!! Deceptive and sneeky company... Niagara Falls, New York

I am not surprised at all of the previous reports on this site and many others regarding this company!! I signed up for personal training sessions in October of 2011, 1 session each month for six months. When that contract was up (or so I thought) I signed another contract in March of 2012 to renew and get 2 sessions a month for 1 year.

Turned out that they were charging me for both contracts all along, and I didn't notice until March 2013. I called the company to get it all straightened out, and they would not help. They said that I signed the contracts so I should not get any money back. So, I went to my local gym to see if anyone there could help me. I talked to the manager, and the manger called corporate office while I was in the room. The person on the phone said that this was a mistake, and that they would work on getting me a refund, and to wait for their call. Two weeks passed, and no one called me at all.

I called their corporate office on 04/24/2013 and asked why I had not gotten any calls and where was my refund? The person on the phone was not helpful at all. He said that he remembered this situation because he was there the day we called, and that I would not be getting a refund at all. I am still dealing with this situation... I don't understand why anyone would want two active contracts??? I signed the second one thinking that voided the first contract. Even if this was the case, nobody explained this to me when I signed the second one!!!! This company is extremely unprofessional and deceiptful. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Fitness/Niagara-Falls-New-York-/Professional-Fitness-Con-artist-alert-Deceptive-and-sneeky-company-Niagara-Falls-N-1045970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional-Fitness