Complaint Review: Professional Fitness

• Updated: Thu, May 12, 2011

• Reported By: Josie — New York New York United States of America
Professional Fitness
7413 Six Fork Road, #363 Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Professional Fitness DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.. THEY ARE SIMPLY AWFUL! Raleigh, North Carolina

The practices of this company are just flat out unethical.  I called March to cancel my membership and was told that it would.  Then a month later, they charged me for April. I called and was told I had to send a certified letter terminating my membership.  I did that on April 4th.  It was postmarked on April 7th.  Then, on May 7th, they charged me AGAIN!  I called and spoke to a manager who says "I'm sorry maam but it's in your contract".. This is an outrageously aweful company.  It's ironic that the first 3 letters in both words together spell PROFIT.. evidently, this is how they make one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2011 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Fitness/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27615/Professional-Fitness-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-THEY-ARE-SIMPLY-AWFUL-Raleig-728378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Fitness