Complaint Review: Professional Fitness

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Sherley — Lawrence Massachusetts United States of America
Professional Fitness
7413 Six Forks Rd. Internet United States of America

Professional Fitness personal fitness training, I am being billed and their is no service being provided. Internet

On Nov. 29, 2009 I signed a contract for personal training- 12 sessions. It was with WOW fitness club and the training was to take place at the gym. After 6 months of poor service, I terminated the contract with the manager. Unbeknownst to me, we had an automatic renewal (which I thought was the monthly withdrawal) and I have been charged nearly $3,000 for NO SERVICES. I am still being charged $100 monthly from this company for no service.

I am not even a member of the gym anymore. The bank account is for my husband and he thought that it was my gym membership and never disputed it. I just learned that it was the training membership that I cancelled with the Professional Fitness manager who has a desk at the WOW club. No one ever told me that I needed to cancel it with the corporate office. I tried to cancel it last month with the finance department by sending a fax, and was billed again this month. I am being billed and their is no service being provided. Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Fitness/internet/Professional-Fitness-personal-fitness-training-I-am-being-billed-and-their-is-no-service-946095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Fitness