Complaint Review: Professional Fitness

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 24, 2010

• Reported By:New Albany Indiana
Professional Fitness
7413 Six Forks Road, #363 Raleigh, North Carolina 27615 Nationwide U.S.A.

Professional Fitness They are liars who will find any way they can to keep your money! Raleigh NC

*Author of original report: Update

*Consumer Comment: Pro Fit

I cancelled my account within the 3 day period and followed their directions exactly as stated on my contract. I was told I didn't mail my cancellation out in time and would not get my refund. They also threw in several different scandalous ways of trying to keep most of my due refund that I quickly proved them wrong on. After sending them my prood that I did send it out in time three times they still will not return my calls or follow up with me regarding my refund of hundreds of dollars that I am owed. It has been three months since I cancelled my contract with them and still no word. I can tell you the BBB was pretty much worthless except for forcing someone to actually respond to me but if you don't respond to the email within a day or so the complaint is automatically considered resolved. Professional Fitness is aware of this by now and knows how to get out of it. Of course I haven't heard anything from them since my complaint dropped. I have had a legal advisor tell me based on the number of complaints about the same thing that we should look into filing a class action lawsuit against them.

Dovpur78
New Albany, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2008 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Fitness/nationwide/Professional-Fitness-They-are-liars-who-will-find-any-way-they-can-to-keep-your-money-Ral-338368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Fitness

Update

AUTHOR: Dovpur78 - (U.S.A.)

I did not file a class action lawsuit but I did take them to small claims.  Based off of the evidence I had, it was no question they were in the wrong.  I got my money back in full, including the money I spent to file for small claims.  Hope this helps.

Pro Fit

AUTHOR: natalie - (United States of America)

I have also had a terrible time with Professional Fitness and have put a block payment on them with my bank and they are now having collections call me. What should I do? If you are filling a class action law suit I would like to be in on it or help in any way. I have been reading up on the complaints and I know that there are tons of people who would probably be willing to file against them