Complaint Review: Professional Landscaping Construction

• Submitted: Sat, October 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Professional Landscaping Constructi — Suisun City California United States of America
Professional Landscaping Construction
1022 Whistler Dr Suisun City CA, California United States of America

Professional Landscaping Construction Duoc Pham Told us one price and charged us a whole different price! kept charging and charging and did not keep up with promises Suisun City , California

*Author of original report: Supermedia scammed us

*Author of original report: Super Media

*Author of original report: Super Media over charged us and kept charging us

We were approached in March 2010 by 2 sales people and met a local starbucks. They gave us an incredible sales pitch that we thought was legit. They promised to set a website for us and market so we can obtain leads. They had told us that they were going to create and maintain a website for us around $2500 dollars and we were going to see maybe $100 dollar charges after that for google clicks. We signed up with them in person and they did not go over the contract with us because it was done via electronically. Without knowing we signed into a hell hole of a contract.

When we were in business with them they did NOT put our website on the number one spot. They never even sent us a email confirmation of a contract neither did they send us any statistic reports of how much flow of traffic we were getting. Everytime I tried to log into their website it NEVER worked. Their was AWAYS a problem with their domain. They never even sent a paper bill to our hosue until we tried to cancel with them saying we never recieved a paper bill. This company will charge your account until you are bankrupt. We tried to even cancel with them many times over the phone, and yet they were still charging us 3 months after trying to cancel. They lead me to having to send a final email confirming a cancellation. I went through with my bank and the only proof of cancellation I had was 3 months after a phone cancellation. I am still trying to fight a claim with them and my bank to get my money back. TOTAL AMOUNT CHARGED $9000+ dollars that I may never see again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2011 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Landscaping-Construction/Suisun-City-CA-California-94585/Professional-Landscaping-Construction-Duoc-Pham-Told-us-one-price-and-charged-us-a-whole-d-786472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Landscaping Construction

Supermedia scammed us

AUTHOR: Professional Landscaping Constructi - ()

Super Media

AUTHOR: Super Media - ()

super medica scammed us for money on marketing charged us 10K worth of payments kept taking money from our bank accounts

Super Media over charged us and kept charging us

AUTHOR: Super Media Scam! - ()

Super Media Pages advertising a scam!