Complaint Review: Professional Marketing International

• Submitted: Tue, November 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2005

• Reported By:Blaine Minnesota
Professional Marketing International
360 South Technology Ct Lindon, Utah U.S.A.

Professional Marketing International ripoff Lindon Utah

Oh my gosh! I am totally dumbfounded. I too, responded to an infomercial and purchased Dave Espino's "Auctions for Income". After a couple of weeks I received a call from PMI. Last week, I spoke with James Wall, one of their managers, whom I was told, would decide if I was "worthy" of being one of there students, and how I could make extraordinary income on-line. After a lengthy discussion of what PMI would do for me, I felt privilaged when he told me I was accepted. I finally thought I had found a legitimate opportunity where I could obtain some knowledge and make money in the process. I was suppose to have my very first coaching session tonight, Tuesday, 11/1.

So now you can imagine my surprise when I come across this website and discovered how other people had been "ripped off" by PMI. I also discovered they have an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, who has received 114 complaints against them.

This afternoon I called Mr. Wall and left him a message that I was cancelling my agreement with PMI, and would be disputing the charge on my credit card. I can only pray that I haven't lost all my money, and that my credit card company will work with me on this.

Their phrase "other people's money" only refers to themselves using our money for their own profit.

Blaine, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2005 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Marketing-International/Lindon-Utah-84042/Professional-Marketing-International-ripoff-Lindon-Utah-162871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Marketing International