Henrietta

17150 Newhope Street, #307 Fountain Valley, California United States of America
  • Phone: 714-964-35
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Professional Plumbing, Incorporated The company over-charges for labor. My bill actually said ~ "Had to hunt down the right cartridge. Picked up and returned. Handle was extremely hard to remove...cleaned out drain." Rancho Santa Margarita, California

This is just a reminder to all those trusting people out there like me.  Get a local handyman to look at any issues you have to take care of in your home and get a "quote".  What I found out was a leaking shower head turned into a very expensive bill.  By the way, I installed the original shower head.  Now who would rebuild a shower head?  Wouldn't you expect an honest person to put on a new one?  It is very simple.  Five and 1/2 hours of labor later which is documented on the invoice as "Had to hunt down the right cartridge.  Picked up and returned.  Handle was extremely hard to remove.  Rebuilt shower valve complete new cartridge and internal parts.  Found tub backing up. Cleaned out drain.  Pulled out lost of hair."  I don't know about you women out there, but had I known, I could have done all of this myself.  I feel like I was ripped off (to say it in a polite way).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2009 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Plumbing-Incorporated/Fountain-Valley-California-92708/Professional-Plumbing-Incorporated-The-company-over-charges-for-labor-My-bill-actually-486269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Plumbing, Incorporated