Complaint Review: Professional Tax Care

• Submitted: Sun, April 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 08, 2012

• Reported By: Colleen — Long Island New York U.S.A.
Professional Tax Care

Professional Tax Care Said that they would help me reduce my taxes Internet

I paid $3000.00 for this company to do my 2008 taxes and they also said that they were going to help me reduce my taxes since 2009.  The company is out of business and said they work with the IRS to help lower taxes.  I felt I was scammed and these people are very hard to reach and I just want my $3000.00 back.  Chris and Steve never called me back when I left messages about this problem and insted this company closed their doors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2012 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Tax-Care/internet/Professional-Tax-Care-Said-that-they-would-help-me-reduce-my-taxes-Internet-865651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Tax Care