Complaint Review: Professional Voice Greeting

Professional Voice Greeting
P.O. Box 41025, Arlington, VA 22204 Fresno, Texas United States of America

Professional Voice Greeting Scam Fresno , Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Professional Voice Greetings

*Consumer Comment: I just used ProVoiceGreetings and I'm thrilled!!

This company is running a scam (Professional Voice Greeting http://www.provoicegreetings.com.)

I ordered a voicemail greeting from them and it have been a week going on two weeks now. I left several messages on their phone and email them from their website and still have not received a call or the product via email or mail.

Their website states I will not be charged until I received my product and I have been charged and no product was ever received let along a call back. I looked them up, their 703 number is a land VOIP and 800 number is nothing more than a voicemail. They have a P O Box @ P.O. Box 41025, Arlington, VA 22204.

They have rated their own-selves or had friends to rate them in Washington Virginia. I suppose enough people pay $34.00 will pay their bills or gas money. Although its only thirty-four dollars, its no reason to sit at home and take people's money and I want a refund!!!

K Staffing - Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Voice-Greeting/Fresno-Texas-77545/Professional-Voice-Greeting-Scam-Fresno-Texas-1013138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Voice Greeting

Professional Voice Greetings

AUTHOR: Meredith - (United States of America)

To respond to Sonya's report, we did send her voicemail order within a week of ordering.  Our email back to her may have gone to her spam/junk mail folder.  Delivery time is 3-6 business days per our website.  We have had many satisfied customers who don't mind waiting a few days to receive a top-quality recording for a very low price.

Here are some tips from our website to ensure that you receive your order in a timely manner:

Please make sure that your email address is correctly spelled in your order.  After ordering you will receive an immediate confirmation email back.  If you don't see this, the order may not have gone through.
Once your professional voice greeting is ready you will be notified by email.  Please be sure to set your email to allow incoming messages from us.  Please allow 3 to 6 business days for delivery. Your credit card will not be charged until your finished voice greeting is available for downloading.
Faster service is available for an additional charge.  Please contact us directly instead of ordering through the website.
We will make every effort to ensure your greeting is error-free and recorded at the highest possible quality. If your greeting has a mistake, mispronounced word, or has a sound quality problem we will re-record your greeting at no charge to you.
Communication will be faster by email to us on our contact us page as we don't have full-time phone coverage.

I just used ProVoiceGreetings and I'm thrilled!!

AUTHOR: swedishchef - (United States of America)

Ok.  So I just have to say that I just used ProVoiceGreetings.com and I was extremely happy with their services.  I'm a real user....not some sort of plant.  I'll give a full account of my experience and I won't pull any punches.

I was under a time crunch and wanted some on-hold voice over work done and I didn't like my own chipmunk voice.  I sent them the script which was about a page long.  The charge was about $89 for the entire double spaced page.  I picked the voice Warm and Deep 2.  I submitted it on a Thursday and I asked them if they could get it done by the next Monday.  The rep Meredith seemed pretty confident that she could..but said it usually takes 3-6 biz days..and said she could not guarantee it would be done by Monday.

Monday rolled around and I was so busy that I didn't check on it and I didn't hear from them.  Tuesday came and I just couldn't get the jokers on the phone after multiple calls.  I was pissed...  But I threw together something with my own voice and used it for that day.  Wednesday I got an email with a link to the voice overs done by "Warm and Deep 2"  I tell you it was phenomenal.  All the upset I had from the previous day went away.  I know if I had to get this done locally it would have cost me at least $500.  For $89 it was a hell of a deal and the guy did an amazing job.  These guys will give you a great price and a great product quality.  Perhaps their customer service/communication can be improved.  But as a small business owner myself, I know it's impossible to deliver on all three --quality, price, and service--or you simply go out of business.  They have excellent quality and a great price.  I will be using them in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone considering getting some professional voice over work done.

If I had read the previous ripoff report before trying them I may have passed.  So I'm actually glad I never read it until it was "too late" and I just want to share with everyone that this company was so great that it made a guy who NEVER writes these kinds of comments hop on line and write a comment despite the fact that I have a million other things to do!!  Tony R.  Los Angeles, CA