Complaint Review: Professional kids entertainment

• Reported By: Jill — ny New York
Professional kids entertainment
1057 hempstead tpke Internet United States of America

Professional kids entertainment How can look alikes be Professional? Internet

With the look alike of Cookie monster in  six major papers last week. We got to hear from many of the owners of the trademark say, that they do not give permission  for the characters to be used. So how is the word professional being used? How can your company do this? Is it not false advertisment to say this? I could not find a business license for this company that works in 3 cities. How professional is that?  I see that it is doing about 50 or more trademark characters.

So what about the employees that work for this company. If they use them over and over that would make them employees. WOW, Thats a lot of employees for benefits! I see there ads everywhere, on google ads, in news papers, all over the net. Again my question is how, when the owners of the trademark said it is not for professional use, are you doing this professionaly? I am not an attorney, just a parent, these are my personal opinions. But the people in the news paper are the attorneys and they say they will stop this stuff.

As for me and my family, we do not want some big stranger with no license or insurance wearing a mask handling our kids.  If you do have all this professional paper trail, please forget this and show it with each of your 50 employees at every job, prove it. You have to understand us parents are afraid of strangers now days. Was that you out there? Just asking? I say this in good faith. We just want what is best for the kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-kids-entertainment/internet/Professional-kids-entertainment-How-can-look-alikes-be-Professional-Internet-1043773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional kids entertainment