Complaint Review: Professional movers

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Tamara D — Lynbrook New York United States of America
Professional movers
2741 w 76 st Hialeah, Florida United States of America

Professional movers They broke several of my items, stole some items, did not deliver all items in full and overcharged me. many of my boxes were never delivered and unaccounted for. Hialeah, Florida

This company did not deliver all my items. I am still missing 15 boxes from my delivery. They broke several of my items and waited several days before telling me. I've had my things delivered on three occasions because I constantly complained about not getting all my things. My wood furniture has water damage and no one is taking responsibility for this. They've refused to send me a claim form. They overcharged me by$200. the original quote and the quote on pick up was different and I haven't seen my money yet.

This company will not take responsibility for any of there mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-movers/Hialeah-Florida-33016/Professional-movers-They-broke-several-of-my-items-stole-some-items-did-not-deliver-all-1008842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional movers