Complaint Review: Professor Aladin Mustapha

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: CindyO — Newfane New York United States of America
Professor Aladin Mustapha

Professor Aladin Mustapha Is a fraud...Beware Internet

I was scammed by this individual as he promised to help me but stupidly I fell for it.  I ordered a spell and he asked for money but then told me that he would need more before he could send out a package.  he used a very unreputable shipping company which I investigated and then when I told him to mail it, he said it would be there by a certain date which it never was and he will not return my emails..I was scammed $400 and he had also asked me to set up a bank account for him so he could come back to America and put all his money in and he would give me 10%...I refused so he try to convince me to do other things so until he made it back from Nigeria from his "missionary work".  He also goes by the Alias "SAM LORRY" and I have found that he has different email addresses...BEWARE and don't let him rip you off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professor-Aladin-Mustapha/internet/Professor-Aladin-Mustapha-Is-a-fraudBeware-Internet-970102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professor Aladin Mustapha