• Report: #922005

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Kim K — Charlotte Michigan United States of America
Proficio Mortgage Investments LLC
2811 Internet Blvd, Ste 275 Frisco, Texas United States of America

Proficio Mortgage Investments LLC Tri-Source Investments Mortgage Rip Off Company Frisco, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Incorrect information

If you get contacted about re-financing your mortgage, Don't Do It With This Company.I was contacted but David Satow, about re-financing my home, afetr a few emails I was Transfered to Michael John Leake Jr. -Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS#818701Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLCa wholly owned subsidiary of Proficio Bank2811 Internet Blvd. Ste 275, Frisco, TX 75034, 866-996-8953 (ext:6111) 800-918-9618 (fax)941-544-6399 (cell) mleake@proficiomortgage.com,

I faxed mailed spent a fefw bucks and loads of time getiing the paperwork to him, I was promised a re-finance without an Appraisal, well time moved on, then after recontacting him I now needed a different loan, and this required an APPRAISAL, OK I said, will this get me a loan or are you just pulling my chain, and trying to screw me over. No, he said this will do it, and I "Will" be able to get you the refinance, well I had to take another day off work and the appraisal was done, at a cost of $350.

Well time traveled on again, I called him back, and was told now, "NO, we can't get you the re-finance" gteat, He Pulled My Chain and screwed me out of $350, like I told him he was going to do, and he said differently.

Well this is just another Scam, and people working off the internet, and on Internet Blvd to beat all!!

He did say HE was going to try to help me out and send money back out of his pocket, "I'm holding my breath".

I told them I was going to post this scam, and they didn't seem too threatened by it, I guess they figure the odds, and don't worry about it.

I was even told that he could refinance it through my current Bank/Lean Holder, Flagstar Bank, But he wasn't able to that either.

WELL Flagstar bank contacted me and they DID re-finance my mortgage at 3.34% without an Appraisal.

So Screw this company, Proficio Mortgage Investments, Proficio Bank, TrSource Investments LLC, and MSI Credit Solutions or any other names and states this company works out of, The Owner is a criminal and is listed here on RipOffs, SO  B E W A R E :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proficio-Mortgage-Investments-LLC/Frisco-Texas-/Proficio-Mortgage-Investments-LLC-Tri-Source-Investments-Mortgage-Rip-Off-Company-Frisco-922005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proficio Mortgage Investments LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Incorrect information

AUTHOR: davids - (United States of America)

I did contact the borrower below. The borrower did have his original mortgage with Flagstar mortgage. Everything proceed as normal but the borrower's property was technically a mixed use property and had AG exceptions due to horses on the property. My company at the time did not allow mixed use properties. The borrower got the mortgage refinance funded at a lower rate with going directly with Flagstar. Flagstar has a program that if the borrower's loan is already being serviced by Flagstar, then an appraisal is not needed.

I offered to reimburse the borrower for half of the appraisal out of my own personal funds.