Complaint Review: Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: Stan — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC
6100 Rockside Woods Blvd Suite 405 Independence, Ohio USA

Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC Christopher I Hardy , Joe Anelli , Clay Morris Stay away from these scam artists! Independence Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

We wanted to do a refinancing on our condo with the HARP program.( I was aware that we are underwater on the place) We were referred to Proficio Mortgage by the HARP HELP LINE. We signed the application in june 2013 with Clayton Morris the initial case worker. He give me a GFE with 3.75% on a 15 year mortgage. Clayton told me that we need to do a appraisal  (just a formality for the HARP program ) . Since then we got transferred to Christopher Hardy  for a final conditions phase.

I get an email from Christopher Hardy that the underrating approved my loan and we are close to the end. On Friday July 26th I get a call from Christopher that my rate is locked but is 4.5% and they are sending me the final documents on Monday 29th . Monday morning a new phone call from   Joe Anelli

With the news that we have to do 20 year mortgage to meet the Government guidelines . I simply aske him to send me over the paper work for review. Tuesday I get a email from Joe with proposed 25 & 30 years terms with rates of 5.5% to meet “Government guidelines” and I will save a ton of money!!!

Now again I ask him for documents to review. One day later I received an email from Christopher Hardy

With GFE for 30 year mortgage with 5.75% and close to $10000 in fees. Stay away from these scam artists!!!!! I was closing on a 3.75% loan and now is 5.75% with $10000 in fees. They lied to me, so I filed a case with the BBB!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proficio-Mortgage-Ventures-LLC/Independence-Ohio-44131/Proficio-Mortgage-Ventures-LLC-Christopher-I-Hardy-Joe-Anelli-Clay-Morris-Stay-away-1072377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

AUTHOR: gamlasvegas - ()

I'm sorry you've experienced such deceptive practices.  There is an agency within the US Government to also file a complaint.

You can go online and search for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, of the US Government.  They responded to my complaint within 72 hours, and forwarded it to the mortgage company for a reply.

Good Luck!!!