suite

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: Former Manager Speaks Out!! — Westerville Ohio
Proficio Mortgage Ventures
440 Polaris Parkway Suite 550 Westerville, Ohio USA

Proficio Mortgage Ventures Sequoia Equity Group Manager fired for bringing up bait and switch tactics! Westerville Ohio

Do not do business with this company because they can not deliver what they promise, they will bait and switch you.  I was a former manager who was assigned to quality control listening to calls to make sure the salesmen were not missing any opportunities for sales.  I was listening to a call and I noticed that what the sales person was offering was not something we could deliver on as the pricing was not avaialble.  The loan officer said we could do a loan with no closing costs at a rate that would have approx. $6,500 in closing costs that day.

I called the loan officers manager to verify we did not have any special promotions or something was going on that I was unaware of and he told me that he had several loan officers that would quote terms unavailable and then they would re-sell higher terms later in the process after the customer had already invested time and energy into the process.

Knowing this was not right I informed this managers manager of this practice and just a few days later I was terminated for no cause.  I guess pointing out that we had some unscrupulous loan officers was not the type of quality control they were looking for and my termination indicates this is a problem that goes well beyond just a couple of rogue loan officers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proficio-Mortgage-Ventures/Westerville-Ohio-43082/Proficio-Mortgage-Ventures-Sequoia-Equity-Group-Manager-fired-for-bringing-up-bait-and-sw-1076092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proficio Mortgage Ventures