Complaint Review: Proficio Mortgage in Orlando, Fl.

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: claude — Angwin California
Proficio Mortgage in Orlando, Fl.
Internet USA

Proficio Mortgage in Orlando, Fl. sent me a fed. ex envelope that i was to sign! I refused the envelope as i don't know of this mortgage company neither do i know the person who sent this to me! I called my mortgage company and they have no affiliation with this company! Orlando, Florida

I received a phone call from Fed. Ex on  5-15-14 stating that I had an envelope from Proficio Mortgage and I had to sign it!  I asked where it came from and they stated, Florida.  They gave me the name:  Prosicio but there is no Prosicio there is only Proficio in Florida!!!!  I refused the envelope and refused to sign and had it sent back!  I called my mortgage company who has NO  affiliation with this supposed company!  Please look into this as we are Senior citizens but I will fight with all my might and that is allot more than what younger people think!  I would appreciate a email back from you concerning this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proficio-Mortgage-in-Orlando-Fl-/internet/Proficio-Mortgage-in-Orlando-Fl-sent-me-a-fed-ex-envelope-that-i-was-to-sign-I-refuse-1147219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proficio Mortgage in Orlando, Fl.

Victor