Complaint Review: Profile Defenders

• Submitted: Wed, September 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: SCAMMED VICTIM — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Profile Defenders

Profile Defenders ProfileDefenders SCAM "REPUTATION MANAGEMENT" COMPANY BEWARE Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am the Individual

*Consumer Comment: Sorry to hear it..

Beware of this scam company. I contacted them 3 months back to do some reputation repair for my business because it was getting slandered by my ex employee turned competitor. They gave me a quote and said they were the lowest in the industry. I price checked a few companies and saw that not only were they not the lowest, they were THE MOST EXPENSIVE. But foolish me still decided to go with them because they had sweet talking people who convinced me i would be paying for QUALITY. I got everything BUT quality. Not only did they fail to REMOVE the bad results (they simply ATTEMPTED to push them down the search engines with FAKE FLUFFY articles about my company). Anyone who SAW these articles would KNOW RIGHT AWAY that they were fabricated as tehy were too over the top. They also gave me attitude about it. They were able to push the slander to the 6th spot in Google. THERES STILL A LONG WAYS TO GO BUDDY. When I asked why the negative listing was still there, Profile Defenders said it can take up to 2 years to completely bury. WTH?!!! 2 YEARS?! YOU TOLD ME 3 MONTHS MAX BEFORE THE SALE AND I HAVE PROOF OF IT. I regret EVER getting into contact with this india based company. They are nothing but frauds and I have since reported them to my states attorney general and the FBI. Profile Defender thinks they are untouchable because they are based in india....well think again. I will expose this scam company so everyone can see. I HAVE PROOF OF ALL MY STATEMENTS and if you look around the other complaint boards you will see TONS AND TONS of SCAM AND RIPOFF REPORTS on Profile Defender. STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND REPORT THEM TO YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profile-Defenders/internet/Profile-Defenders-ProfileDefenders-SCAM-REPUTATION-MANAGEMENT-COMPANY-BEWARE-Internet-776673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Profile Defenders

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am the Individual

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I am in the individual who posted this report.  It is with certainity that this false defaming material. I have residences in Maryland, Florida, and California.

Sorry to hear it..

AUTHOR: Tsancho - (USA)

If done correctly it really only takes 90 days but if you just toss a bunch of stuff up and hope it sticks that's what you get, i work for a rep management company that does it right and its a lot of work with factual content that has too be posted slowly with varied content from different directions...