- Report: #1026748
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Profit Clicking
Profit ClickingInternet United States of America
Profit Clicking Millions Of Members - Global Ponzi - See The Facts, Internet
*General Comment: Carl Pearson
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have now developed relationships with over 60 of the key leaders and we have been compiling evidence to give to the Government where these leaders are located. We believe the organization has now exceeded 2.2 Million Members and has frauded people out of more than $200,000,000 Dollars. If you want to be added to this Investigation you can email me the details you have and we will add you to the package being prepared. There has been much recent activity as one of our key technical staff was able to gain access to 4 email accounts and this information has opened the details to a whole new level.
Here is what we have learned:
Frederick Mann (Arizona):
Frederick Mann: This is an older man who is also know by other alias names such as Michael Freeman. We believe both names are not accurate, however, we do know he lives in Arizona and is the mastermind of www.JustBeenPaid.com, www.ProfitClicking.com, www.BigBooster.com, www.LuvvLiving.com, www.buildfreedom.com, www.certopower.com, and his new endeavor www.ClickPaid.com. He has multiple other projects that our CI in Canada has explained he is developing. These consist of what is known as "The Billion Dollar Plan, AFX, My Ad Power, Think Real Group, Top Success Clinic, Viral Profit List and list of other entities. In an email below you will also see they have a bank to funnel their money through. Frederick operates like Oz from the Wizard of Oz. He hides behind the curtain pulling the strings. Frederick is well educated and a freedom activist. We have been notified he has known affiliation with Terrorists Cells and is believed to support these members financially. You can see a video of him at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W82gm_Oc-ns
Carl Pearson (488 West Shore Road Westport Island, ME - Cell: (207) 210-7254):
Carl Pearson and Frederick Mann are business partners. Carl is on all the paperwork for payment processors and the corporations. He is the master programmer who programmed the software and runs all operations within the company. Carl also owns and operates 3 Eagle Farm a miniature horse ranch. (http://www.3eaglefarm.com). You can also see more information about Carl at (http://carlpearson.info/). Our CI has given us significant information about millions of dollars being stolen from the company while Carl has been running operations. Our CI has also made us aware there is a significant disorganization in the ranks of the company. Our CI has a top level position within the company and has been feeding us information from early April 2012; however, within recent months they have provided information leading to a significant increase in information. Carl position in the last few months has changed to a subordinate role. He remains on all the accounts and overall control of the finances, however, a disgruntled employee just let us in on a lot of additional information.
J.J. Ulrich (10808 South Riverfront Parkway South Jordan, UT 801-381-5111)
J.J. Ulrich is the latest newcomer to this cult. He was recruited into the company by Carl Pearson and Fredericks other right hand person PK Clarke. We know of this guy all too well. Many people first saw him when he shut down Elite Activity and started a company known as Connecting Us All. This guy is as stupid as they come. (www.jjulrich.com) He is constantly getting involved as a self-proclaimed expert in these money making Ponzi Schemes. The employee we have been speaking to says J.J. brought on many people he has worked with to supposedly bring this Ponzi into compliance. We are being told he is like a tyrant and incredible difficult to work with. Also that he is a naive story teller with no practical skills other than being a con man. J.J. brought on a Criminal Defense Attorney Joseph Jardine Jardine Law Offices (http://www.jardinelawoffices.com/) from Salt Lake City to be in house council for the company. He must know the inevitable outcome of what is going to happen to all these criminals.
PK Clarke (28 Radford Ave Fort Erie Ontario, Canada - (905) 871-4054)
PK Clarke is the Operations Director for www.ProfitClicking.com and www.LuvvLiving.com . We have been informed that she replaced Carl Pearson in his operating role due to her being in a romantic relationship with Frederick Mann. PK manages the over 300 employees the company has. We believe the recent structure changes to the company were developed by PK Clarke. We have had a very difficult time getting any information on PK. We are not even sure if this is her real name.
Now onto the juicy stuff We have recently uncovered an email from our CI showing the complete operating structure of the company. This email is authentic and was extracted directly from the Money Mastermind Teilon Ferreira the man who controls all the money and corporate accounts for Mr. Frederick Mann. (Teilon Ferreira 732-820-0454 2130 Apollo Dr Ocean, NJ ) Teilon Ferreira and Carl Pearson are the money launders for Frederick Mann. They hold all the cards and the accounts for this Ponzi.
Below you will find an email extracted from our CI showing the current structure of the company:
Email Sent From Frederick Mann:
I propose that we implement the following ASAP:
1. Chief Operating Officer Founder Owner (COO - FM) -- in charge of company overall; coordinates work of the "top executives" who report to him.
2. Chief Financial Officer (CFO - Teilon) -- reports to COO; responsible for corporate structures, overall financial health, handling payment processor accounts, payroll, withdrawals, bank accounts, etc.
(Teilon is also the Company President.)
The CFO also ensures that there are budgets for all appropriate parts of the Company. All parts of the Company need to operate within their budgets. If necessary, pay needs to be reduced and/or people laid off.
3. Establishment Officer (ESO - Margrit) -- reports to COO; works with ORO to provide personnel and resources; responsible for "hatting" (job descriptions) and personnel training. May assist COO with "company establishment issues" (like legal structures, offices, etc.) Works with HR on hiring, "hatting," and firing. Ensures that all personnel are doing useful work.
4. Planning Officer (PLO - Kevin) -- reports to COO; ensures that we have proper implementation plans, project plans, technical specifications, and operating plans for all company operations. The PLO may collaborate with the other "top executivess" and Department Directors to improve planning. We need implementation plans for at least:
(a) Marketing Af-x
(b) Advertising System (MyAdPower)
(c) Search Engine (ScrewStop)
(e) Upgrading Traffic Exchange
(f) Top Success Clinic (TSC)
(h) Think-Real Group (TRG)
(i) Our payment processor
(j) Our bank
(Kevin could also be responsible for Product Development.)
5. Business Development Officer (BDO - PK) -- reports to COO; responsible for program and product development, particularly Jomboa, LuvvLiving, TopSuccessClinic, MyAdPower (advertising system), and ScrewStop (search engine): http://bigbooster.com/jbp1.html
BDO needs to be informed of all new business development. There's also a business-intelligence function
with 3 parts:
(a) Using current data, including analytics, to identify the "products" (see #6 below) PRO should focus on increasing the production of.
(b) How to best monetize our existing programs and websites, including bigbooster.com, buildfreedom.com, certopower.com, etc.
(c) What new businesses we should get into next: http://bigbooster.com/jbp1.html Responsibility for the BI function could be split between BDO, PLO, and PRO.
6. Product Officer (PRO - PK) reports to COO; responsible to see that the company's "products" are being produced/completed. "Products" include implementation steps that need to be completed, all the tasks individual staff members need to complete, products like ebooks, courses, etc. the company can sell, web pages to be designed, etc. The PRO is most interested in speeding up the production/completion of "products" that will most increase revenue/profits with the least effort. The PRO identifies "blockages" or bottlenecks and gets them resolved. When the PRO spots organizational issues that prevent or impede production, she informs the ORO to fix/improve organization, add resources, or improve training.
7. Organizing Officer (ORO - Doc) reports to COO; ensures that personnel, procedures and work flow are organized to optimize production. Whenever necessary, works with ESO to get additional personnel and resources. Spots "missing functions" -- things that should be done that are not being done, and reports them to COO and PRO.
The Department Directors report to the ORO. The ORO coordinates the activities of the Departments.
The #2-7 executives are all on the same level.
Carl is responsible for PC.
JJ is responsible for CP and the India team.
Carl and JJ report to COO. They can also play advisory roles in respect of other projects,
Questions, comments, suggestions?
I'll pay you $1 million, if...
We are unaware of who Margarit and Kevin are and how they fit into this scam other than the roles outlined in this document. Doc is Harvey Dockstader (Harvey Dockstader Colorado City, AZ 435-817-7267) a top level executive and our CI says he is the new spokesperson for the company. He handles the Wednesday calls where he tries to hide his true identity by calling himself as Doc. We are not sure of his true involvement. We will attempt to get the location and contact details for both Margarit and Kevin and update this when the information is available.
As you can see this con goes very deep and is affecting millions of people. We will keep you informed as more information surfaces.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profit-Clicking/internet/Profit-Clicking-Millions-Of-Members-Global-Ponzi-See-The-Facts-Internet-1026748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)