Complaint Review: Profit Clicking

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Mad Burning Mad — troy Illinois
Profit Clicking
Internet USA

Profit Clicking This company went into my account/wallet and stole all my money.I've been trying to withdraw money from account since 1/12/2013. Internet

I started  with this company about 2 years ago it was named JustBeenPaid. I invested money in this company.

Everything was find untill the name change to Profit Clicking.This is when they stopped,paying our withdraws,and not telling us the truth about why they were'nt paying our withdraws.

I checked my account 1 day ago,they've crossed the line, they took all my money in my account/wallet.

So they don't pay the withdraw, instead they take all my funds out of my account.

That is stealing,and I've filed a report with the F.B.I.

I hope anyone who is reading this, and has been rip off from ProfitClicking,please make a  Ripoff Report.

Let the world know that ProfitClicking have stolen our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profit-Clicking/internet/Profit-Clicking-This-company-went-into-my-accountwallet-and-stole-all-my-moneyIve-been-1058434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Profit Clicking