Complaint Review: Profit Masters Academy

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Happy Granny — New Port Richey Florida United States of America
Profit Masters Academy
Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Profit Masters Academy Expert Affiliate Program Received nothing for payment Salt Lake City, Utah

I received nothing after signing up and paying the reduced rate for "Profit Masters Academy" on Oct. 9th, 2012.  There was no email or postal mail from them.  My credit card was charged by "Master Library" in Salem, Utah.

On Nov. 2o, I received Electronic Receipt #10803045; however no additional information for the program.  I called (855-296-8798), the number on my charge card and questioned the delay in receiving the email confirmation.  I explained that I had not received the package and requested a refund.  I was told that because it had been more than 30 days there could be no refund; however, there was no explanation regarding the delay in sending the receipt or the program package.  There was a promise to send the package right out; however, it was still not received.

I later learned that there was a monthly charge tied in from "Expert Affiliate Program" from Salt Lake City, which I have canceled.

These companies ripped me off and are not trust worthyBeware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profit-Masters-Academy/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/Profit-Masters-Academy-Expert-Affiliate-Program-Received-nothing-for-payment-Salt-Lake-Cit-977192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Profit Masters Academy