Complaint Review: Profit Masters Academy

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Brooksie — Lehigh Acres Florida United States of America
Profit Masters Academy

Profit Masters Academy Profit Masters Academy, Scams Internet

Don't DO THIS under any circumstances!!!

As a senior on small sixed income, I foolishly gave in to the lure of "income at home"...using my computer.  $97  was charged to my credit card, in return for their  "generous" offer of 30 days to start making money.  This was to start with a "consult" with someone who would call me and walk me through the process.

The call came, and I was "prescreened by someone who was "qualifying" me.  He asked enough questions to learn that I had a decent credit rating and a couple credit cards, and then he set about trying to talke me to the point of how much I was willing to invest.  I pushed him for the "bottom line" - what was the smallest amount I would have to invest to get started, and it started at $4,000.

No way I was about to do that, with or without a "counselor", and I immediately set about getting my $97.00 back.  I wish!!!

I finally got a representative via the support desk, and told her that I in no way intended to keep the program, had not recieved the program yet, and didn't want it.  I wanted the $97.00 back.  After asking to a supervisor who was "not available", I was assured that although I could NOT get my money back BEFORE the 30 days, that if I call back 30 days after the date I signed up, I can receive a full refund.

They would have given me a 50% refund today, since it's only been half a month!!!  I'm livid, feel utterly stupid, but WAYYYY smarter than before.  Thank God it was less than a hundred dollars.  I'll be calling on Nov. 17, and again Nov. 18 if they insist.  I'm afraid that if I actually wait til the 18th they'll tell me it's over 30 days, even though they assured me that won't happen.  Why should I believe them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profit-Masters-Academy/internet/Profit-Masters-Academy-Profit-Masters-Academy-Scams-Internet-963166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Profit Masters Academy