Complaint Review: Profit Masters Academy

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Wilmington Delaware U.S.A.
Profit Masters Academy

Profit Masters Academy profitwebsystem.com Watch the suggestive selling encouraging you to buy more than advertised Internet

I signed up for a "home based business". The cost was a "special" $97. I was told that was all I needed to get started and make money in a week or less. As I went through the sign up I was lead to sites that were linked to the original site. They said to be sucessful I needed to set up a web-site, search engines and url's. I assumed they were a part of the initial business plan. After everything was set I had spent over $500 with monthly fees to come as well as auto renewals. When I called and said I was not interested in continuing with their system (1 day later after some serious thought) I was told no problem for the website but the initial $97 + $9.95 would have to wait. If fact the $9.85 was nonrefundable. I was told I had to was 30 days before I could request the $97 back and I had a 7 day window to do this! After that I was out the money. When I threatened to go to the BBB or Blog about them, the CSR told me I could get 1/2 back now since I was breaking a contract! I told her I'd be calling back in 31 days for my refund.

Beware of deals that are too good to be true, they most likely have hidden costs that are easy to get caught up in while your thinking about how much money you can make!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profit-Masters-Academy/internet/Profit-Masters-Academy-profitwebsystemcom-Watch-the-suggestive-selling-encouraging-you-to-1012233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Profit Masters Academy