Complaint Review: Profit Siege

• Reported By: blackwiddoe51 — South Point Ohio United States of America
Profit Siege
975 East Avenue,#197,Chico, California 95926 Internet United States of America

Profit Siege RIPOFF. Internet

Here  goes,  I  contacted  these  individuals  of  an  Online  business,  because  I  had  recently  had  surgery  and  was  looking  for  something  I  could  do  from  home.I  went  through  the  steps  as  stated  even  gave  them  the  money  they  requested  for  me  to  get  started,75.00  bucks.  And  then  they  started  to  get  sketchy  on  me,  I  would  call  them  they  would  say  they  give  me  a  call  back,  they  never  did.I  would  have  to  contact  them,  so  finally  I  got  tired  of  all  the  bs  and  runaround  I  was  getting  and  I  called  them.I  told  them  I  have  done  all  I  can  do  on  my  own,  I  told  them  it  won't  let  me  download  your  software.  Long  story  short,  they  would  not  refund  me  back  my  money  I  had  invested.Even  though  on  the  site,  it  specifically  says,  60  days,  Money Back Guarantee.I  am  filing  this  complaint,  to  let  others  no  this  is  a  scam!!!   Steve.South Point,Ohio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profit-Siege/internet/Profit-Siege-RIPOFF-Internet-913086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Profit Siege