Complaint Review: Profit Studio Learning

• Updated: Sun, September 11, 2011

• Reported By: Jay B of NJ — Medford New Jersey United States of America
Profit Studio Learning
1810 E. Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Profit Studio Learning Never Delivered product I ordered and refused to give a refund or deliver the product Las Vegas, Nevada

On 7-1-09 I ordered their Make Money with Google Online program and they billed me via my bank debit card in the amount of $69.90. They were suppose to send me a download link to download the product. Somehow there was a problem with their website and I never received and still haven't received what I paid for. I was not sure if they were going to mail me a CD or what. By the time I called them they told me the 7 or 8 day free trial period had expired. They offered to refund half the fee in the amount of $34.90 and said it would be in my bank account in 3 business days. That never happened and it has been over a week since I called. There instructions were not clear especially about thje short free trial period.

I want this company to refund the full amount of my purchase of $69.90. By Federal law all purchases through the mail or online have to give the purchaser 60 days to request a full refund of anything purchased thru the mail or by online means. In addition, I think this company should be fined and reprimanded or forced to cease and desist any further deceptive business practices. I can be contacted at the address, phone and email address shown below if more info is required. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Jay B.

Medford, NJ 0805

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2011 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profit-Studio-Learning/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/Profit-Studio-Learning-Never-Delivered-product-I-ordered-and-refused-to-give-a-refund-or-775501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Profit Studio Learning