Complaint Review: Profit clicking.com

Profit clicking.com
, Select State/Province USA

Profit clicking.com X press clicking.com Would not releases my money ? Utah

Profit clicking is an online advertisement for every $10

for every $10 you Invest you received $.20 per day as long as you leave the money in there .last year I invested $2000 neveanybody's few any money. I talked to support and they never fixing problems on my server. The reports recently I have a copy of that to take the money they owe me and have been just over $200,000 and I would be reimbursed not been able to talk to anyone. I believe the money they owe me is way higher than that because of the problems I was having with there server.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profit-clickingcom/Select-StateProvince/Profit-clickingcom-X-press-clickingcom-Would-not-releases-my-money-Utah-1073023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Profit clicking.com