Complaint Review: ProfitClicking.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — Santa Barbara California U.S.A.
ProfitClicking.com
Private Bag X12 Suite 88 Internet United States of America

ProfitClicking.com JSS Tripler Pnozi Scheme Roosevelt Park, Gauteng 2129, Internet

*General Comment: Profit Clicking is not a scam

We have made request after request for our funds to be transferred all to no avail.  In fact their customer service is entirely internet based and they have no direct contact address listed.  Very very disreputable firm...stay far far away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProfitClickingcom/internet/ProfitClickingcom-JSS-Tripler-Pnozi-Scheme-Roosevelt-Park-Gauteng-2129-Internet-984462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProfitClicking.com

#1 General Comment

Profit Clicking is not a scam

AUTHOR: Deputy Don - (United States of America)

I just wanted to say that I believe this post is a customer service issue and should not be a commentary on Profit clicking.   I have researched the Profit Clicking program at length and found nothing that I would consider illegal or connected to a ponzi, pyramid or some other type scam.   You can Google the name of any reputable company in the world and add the word scam after the company and come up with million of scam comments on each company.   Even companies like MicroSoft, Google and even MacDonalds.      I have yet to see any credible evidence that Profit Clicking is a scam.   I placed my websites on their traffic exchange and I'm getting guaranteed visitors to my sites every day.  1000 guaranteed visits to my sites for ten bucks.  Are you kidding me, what a value.     As for the complaints I have read, most of them are dealing with getting money out from payment processors.  These are customer service issues, and not scam issues.    They pay back to affiliates around .85 cents on every advertising dollar they take in.   very fair compensation just for viewing a few websites each day.    I'm posting this to simply ask for proof if you make a claim against this company.