Complaint Review: Profix auto collision

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: kamal.gill11 — Etobicoke Ontario Canada
Profix auto collision
1180 Crestlawn Drive Missisauga, Ontario United States of America

Profix auto collision Owner - Ronny overcharge on the repair bill Missisauga, Ontario

Someone was driving my car, got into an accident on the August 6, 2012. A tow truck from the Profix Auto Collision Center, Mississauga (905-624-0770) took permission from the driver for towing the car. Later on the driver went missing (due to some circumstances), but the Auto-Collision owner Ronny never called me or tried to contact me even though he the vehicle ownership papers to find me. I found out on October 26, 2012 from Honda FinanceCompany (the company from where the vehicle was initially financed) that the car has been in a collision and is now at Profix Auto Collision Center, Mississauga since August 6,2012 and you have to pay them $17,780 as the vehicle was not insured/.

At first my cousin made a visit to ask what all damages were there on the vehical, what repairs have been made and asked the permission to see the vehical'. Ronny refused to show the vehical and disclose any damage or repair details". However, providing a little details on the situation he said after towing I tried calling the driver but the call was always unanswered'. (his statement cannot be justified)

Then my lawyer called Ronny, he said the repairs bill is $15,000; pay it and take the car as I am already half way through the repairs..

I called him after my lawyer called , he said pay the bill and take the car and". He was really a smug over the phone/.

During my first visit at the shop on November 20, 2012 he said currently I am the owner of the car if you want the ownership you have to pay the bills and then it'll get transferred. I saw that the invoice he presented was overstated a lot, after giving him a comparison to the market prices he agreed to accept $8000 in total and said to pick-up the car on November 23, 2012. When I called him on November 23, 2012, he said there is still a bit repairs to be done like the passenger side airbag and all. He advised to come on November 26,2012.

When we (me and my cousin) called him on November 26, 2012 he said pay me $10,000 but I will not issue an invoiceto you and also upon receiving payment I'll bring the car down to the shop from some other shop he owns.

This made me feel that he is falsifying a lot of information and is playing a game with me (to rip me off), may be the car is not even repaired (as he never let me see the car the whole time) and he wants $10,000 for just towing service and at the end I will have no proof as an invoice for the bills I pay which probably is a damaged car.

Every time we made a visit or called, Ronny refused to show the vehicle. At the end I am not even sure if the car is actually repaired or not. He is not even ready to issue an invoice upon payment. The variations in the bill amount he toldHonda Finance Company, my Lawyer, during his agreement with me on November 20,2012 and at last on November 26, 2012, state that he is just making-up this amount on his own to rip me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Profix-auto-collision/Missisauga-Ontario-L4W1A6/Profix-auto-collision-Owner-Ronny-overcharge-on-the-repair-bill-Missisauga-Ontario-980796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Profix auto collision