Complaint Review: Proflowers

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Charlene Guibas — Bradley Beach New Jersey United States of America
Proflowers

Proflowers FreeShipping.com tricked into signing up for a $12.97/mo. charge for shipping when checking my order status. They took the money on my debit card immediately. P.S. I was charged for an order to be delivered today la Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Freeshipping Membership

I have used Proflowers in the past, but something has corrupted their site.  I placed an order for delivery today, July 24th, 2012 and used my debit card.  The order was erroneously doubled.  I called their customer service dept. to get credit and confirm the good order.  Instead the rep placed a new order and my debit card was billed 3 times.

The flowers haven't been delivered yet and I have paid 3 times their worth.  I was assured that I would be refunded the charges on the 2 extra orders by Mon., July 23rd.  This did not happen.

I checked the order status and by accident hit the free shipping link as I was to receive free shipping on this order.  I was tricked into signing up for $12.97/mo. for "free shipping".  I immediately balked and responded to the customer service link.  I guess that money has already been taken from me.  Isn't this called "robbery".  Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proflowers/internet/Proflowers-FreeShippingcom-tricked-into-signing-up-for-a-1297mo-charge-for-shipping-w-916495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proflowers

Freeshipping Membership

AUTHOR: Freeshipping Supervisor - (United States of America)

Hello,

While you would have to contact Proflowers for any issues with your order, I do work for Freeshipping.com and would just like to clarify that you cancelled within your 30 day free trial period so you have not, and will not be billed. If you have any further questions regarding your account you may reach a supervisor directly at 866-828-0142 or by email at [email protected]

Thank you and have a great day!

Jessica