Complaint Review: Proflowers

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: pissedoffcustomer — fort irwin California United States of America
Proflowers
proflowers.com Internet United States of America

Proflowers Proflowers False Advertisment! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We're sorry for your bad experience!

So I wanted to order my mom some flowers for Valentine's Day and found this really beautiful bouquet on Proflowers.com. It was the Tender Love and Kisses with the free Ruby vase. I even paid extra for it to be delivered on the 14th.

My mom did not receive the flowers until about 9:00p! Like that wasn't enough, the bouquet looked absolutely HORRIFIC!! It looked nothing like the picture, the buds were all closed and there were no tulips as described. They looked like the flowers we threw out last Valentine's Day!

This is absurd! Do not EVER order from these people, I am going to contact the corporate office, they need to be put out of business. This is false advertisement and a waste of money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proflowers/internet/Proflowers-Proflowers-False-Advertisment-Internet-840648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proflowers

We're sorry for your bad experience!

AUTHOR: Steve @ ProFlowers - (United States of America)

We apologize if the flowers your mother received we damaged or missing; that's definitely not typical of our service and we'll make it right for you.  Give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll make it right for you.  -Steve