Complaint Review: Proflowers.com / Freeshipping.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2010

• Reported By: jen — San Diego California United States of America
Proflowers.com / Freeshipping.com

Proflowers.com / Freeshipping.com Customer service says they know nothing about freeshipping.com SCAM Internet

pretty pissed off at Proflowers.com.  I like to support good businesses and according to them, they have the highest rating in service.  Its almost Mothers Day and thought of getting Ma some flowers.  So I went through the whole process and along the way it said that my shipping would be free (up to $15), just complete the order and it will direct me after that. Great!  I wasnt expecting that, so yay!

There were directions: Complete the Proflowers order all the way through and after payment is placed, a window will pop up to redirect to site to get shipping refunded.

So I completed the order and NOTHING! No window no sign of getting my shipping of $9.99 taken off the bill.  If youre going to say free shipping, then t better be.  I do not do business with liars.  Is Proflowers lying about their customer satisfaction too?

I call the Proflowers 800 number and a lady with attitude says she knows nothing about it, repeats it is a third party so she knows nothing about it. She didnt even care to know the websites name!  She said she doesnt know anything about it over and over.  This is her job and I pressed #2 bc that was the key for the matter/regarding freeshipping.com. She needs to learn her job! Pissed off, I cancel my order and the whole time she had an attitude doing it! Im keeping my $35

As I google Proflowers and free shipping.com, i find tons of complaints go figure.  i hope my paypal does not get withdrawn like other peoples bank accounts/cc have been.

Minutes later..

THEY TOOK THE $ OUT ALREADY!!!  Off to make some phone calls.  This is ridiculous! Never again!

I called Proflowers again and they said that it will be back 5-9 business days, not including weekends.

Waiting.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proflowerscom-Freeshippingcom/internet/Proflowerscom-Freeshippingcom-Customer-service-says-they-know-nothing-about-freeshipp-599748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proflowers.com / Freeshipping.com