Complaint Review: Program America Insurance, ADOVA/CAUSA, Real Benefits Association Health Insurance

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Hilliard Florida
PO Box 27 Cedarville, Ohio U.S.A.

Program America Insurance, ADOVA/CAUSA, Real Benefits Association Health Insurance Removed money from my account for health insurance but I received nothing for it. Cedarville Ohio

I lost my job and my health insurance so I was in need of a low cost health and perscription policy. I went on line and was contacted by a company that assured me that their poolicy would cover me immeditaly as I have Parkinsons and my perscriptions run about $1000.00 + a month. The first perscription I tried to use it on was my cost almost $500.00.

I didn't think much about it except I had not receioved any information other then a paper card to use for perscriptions and Medical service. (I did not try to use the medical portion).

My checking account was charged $385.82 by Program America in May 4th of this year. Then AVODA/CAUSA charge my account $366.94 on May 19th and $241.96 on June 24th.

I tried to find a way to contact them to find out what was going on and could not find any address or tellephone numbers that I could contact them with. I entered as much information asI had on to the internet and did a search and found them both on the scam page.

When I pulled up ADOVA/CAUSA I found the connection to Program America. Still I had no way to contact them.

I then got my card out and got a number for member services, Real Benefits Accociation (888-738-3865). I called and told them that I had not received any paper work on the policy and was told that they were sorry and they would send it right out. I said No, cancel the policy. I then asked if they knew who ADOVA/CAUSA were and I was told that they owned that company. I then asked about Program America and I was told that they did not know of that company.

Bob
Hilliard, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Program-America-Insurance-ADOVACAUSA-Real-Benefits-Association-Health-Insurance/Cedarville-Ohio-45314/Program-America-Insurance-ADOVACAUSA-Real-Benefits-Association-Health-Insurance-Removed-468157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Program America Insurance, ADOVA/CAUSA, Real Benefits Association Health Insurance