Complaint Review: Progress- Energy Carolinia's

• Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Progress- Energy Carolinia's
12200 fieldmist dr raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Progress- Energy Carolinia's Angery in Wake County Payment arrangment raleigh, North Carolina

I have been trying to work out a payment plan with Progress- Energy for the last 3 weeks. For some reason my bill is $2300.00! who has a bill that high. I have paid it down to 1000.00. I haveasked the to wait 2 day before they would turn off my electic but no go. Really 2 days???? We have been with them for 10 years and never been late or anything. I was told they don't make arrangement with any with a bill over a that amount. What am I to due???? Two days before Thanksgiving and so much frozen food in my freezer!!!! I am so lost. It has upset me to my core. What is wrong with these company!!!!!Help some one!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progress-Energy-Carolinias/raleigh-North-Carolina-/Progress-Energy-Carolinias-Angery-in-Wake-County-Payment-arrangment-raleigh-North-Carol-662987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progress- Energy Carolinia's