Complaint Review: Progress Energy Of North Carolina

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: MANGO — raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Progress Energy Of North Carolina
P.O.Box 1771 Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Progress Energy Of North Carolina Screwed me on a final bill it was sent to collections with out a notice. Raleigh, North Carolina

When I moved out of my aprtment I set a date to have the power turned off, well they decided to turn it off a day later and then they tried to charge me for that extra day. You have to stay on top of these people and pay attention to your bill because they will screw you. So I had them correct the final bill and I asked "Is there a due date '"? And I was told"NO" I was alos not informed the you had to pay it with in 30 days or it would be sent to collections. I was totally missinformed from the staff at that location and so now they wont take the bill back which is only $102.81. They dont care about you and they dont have any understanding of what we middle class people go through it's a sham I thought they were an awesome energy company. So now I have to spend extra money to pay them a little bit of money. "WATCH OUT" they will inconvience you,screw you and treat you like crap if you let them. They are very sneaky and they have people that work for them who dont know how to properly do their job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progress-Energy-Of-North-Carolina/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27602/Progress-Energy-Of-North-Carolina-Screwed-me-on-a-final-bill-it-was-sent-to-collections-w-953200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progress Energy Of North Carolina