Complaint Review: Progress Mobility

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: uptill3 — Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Progress Mobility
Internet USA

Progress Mobility May 21 ordered a mobility scooter by telephone. was told delivery date May 27th.comes from N.Y. contactec them all week & all week was promised each day. learned it sat in Greencastle Pa that week, approx. 75 miles from me. everyday PM promised it would be delivered every day that weel.By May 31st I stated I no longer wanted it. I woould find my terminally ill huusband one that day. Now they claim I refused delivery.the manufacture has the scooter, sent PM a refund which PM refuses to refund me. bulling me by stating the policy is clear, yet I ordered it by phone. we never refused, they never delivered as promised. this company can not be trusted. clearmont Fl Fl

Progress Mobility sales men will take your money after they lie to you about where the produce comes from, and when to expect delivery. once you order it, take your money, they are done with you.  I needed a mobility scooter for my terminally ill husband and was inportent to get it fast so he can get out and about. PM sales were told.  I was told about this one: weighs 120 lbs. comes apart for travel, good price, and fast delivery. I was told it comes from N.Y. and that was great i live in Pa. was told it would be delivered Tuesday May 27th. we needed to be there. with that I ordered itexcepting  and expected It to be delivered May 27th. Scooter  was never delivered. I was in contact with PM each day, and each day promised delivery that day. Friday came, was told it would be there Friday night. still no delivery. My husband lost a week of being able to use it. Found out that week the scooter sat at Conway in Greencastle, which is only aprox. 75 miles from my house. So May 31 Sat. I told PM I no longer trusted them that the scooter was ever going to be delivered as tols, I no longer wanted it. I would find my husband that day and I am glad I did. Now PM states that we refussed delivery. WHAT? my husband sat out side every day that week waiting for it. They told the BBB I knew it would be delivered June 3rd.not true..offered me $50. refund.  state their policy is very clear. Yet I orderedby phone,  it because it was promised May 27th. PM  state they have evidence we refussed delivery, thats not ture. Found out the manufacture got the scooter back and refunded Progress Mobility. They still refused to refund me. PMl state if I still want it I could get it at shipping cost, but I have to except it. They are good in selling, but msty when they do not honor thier contract they made with you. I did not contact with a delivery company, only Progress Mobility.

All the above its true to the best of my knowledge and what I believe to be true and my opinion

I

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progress-Mobility/internet/Progress-Mobility-May-21-ordered-a-mobility-scooter-by-telephone-was-told-delivery-date-1166683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progress Mobility