Complaint Review: Progress Options Corp

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Macca64 — Gracemere Other
Progress Options Corp
Chicago, Illinois USA

Progress Options Corp. Enzo Tanaka. Michael Archer Took my deposit for 20k. Traded gold options. Took my commission then all contact stopped and no access to money. Chicago Illinois

I was contacted by Enzo Tanaka re. investing to trade gold options. At first I said no. Then a so called risk manager called Michael Archer called me to explain how they trade to minimize risk. I agreed and invested 20k. Everything went well until I had to pay commission to access my funds. They said it couldn't come out of the escrow account and I had to pay. I did then all contact stopped and cannot withdraw. Also involved is the Hong Kong Shanghai Board Options Exchange which I now believe is also a scam. I have lost $46,180.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progress-Options-Corp/Chicago-Illinois-60616/Progress-Options-Corp-Enzo-Tanaka-Michael-Archer-Took-my-deposit-for-20k-Traded-gold-o-1062663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progress Options Corp