Complaint Review: Progressive Auto Insurance

• Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By: Neso — Winter Springs Florida United States of America
Progressive Auto Insurance

Progressive Auto Insurance Not helping customers in need on weekend, Internet

Yesterday I had accident and I have coverage for car rental, after talking for two hours with Progressive  and trying to get someone to help me with transportation they could not. Last person I talked to was Manager Greg Kruger and he could not get me rental until Monday that's two days from car accident I had. How my wife or me will get to work? They could not help us even do accident was not my fault and I have coverage for car rental in case of a car accident.

Explanation they give me was that they have no adjuster or car rental company on weekend, so if you want to have car rental in the case of car accident and if you are Progressive customer beware don't have accident during weekend they will not help you so plan and have car accident during week days. I offer to accept cab service but they do not work with cab service providers. Progressive if you want to be progressive you going to have to help your customers when ever they need you and this time I and my family needed your help and you failed us, shame on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Auto-Insurance/internet/Progressive-Auto-Insurance-Not-helping-customers-in-need-on-weekend-Internet-830480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Auto Insurance