Complaint Review: Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Shaker Heights Ohio United States of America
Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
Miami, Florida United States of America

Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. Tried to put my car in storage despite the fact that I paid, took unauthorized funds out of my bank account that Miami, Florida

Unless you want to add additional stress to your move DO NOT use this company, avoid at all costs. I had merely inquired as to why Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. were charging an additional $200 over what our original estimate was and why the driver of the auto transport arrived 72 hours later then we had discussed,when the owner of the company, Joseph, went insane over the phone and said he was going to put my cars in storage and charge me additional fees to get them out! He was also verbally abusive and kept calling back and harassing me and the last straw was when he called and said "Look at your credit card statement tough guy, now your cars are going into storage", when I looked at my statement he had taken out the $1500 that was to go to the driver of the transport via a cashier's check, so I froze my account and had all the charges reversed, including the $300 deposit that included $200 more then originally discussed. I had no problem paying the brokerage fee to Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. UNTIL the owner said he was going to put my cars in storage and the owner became verbally abusive, he also basically stole $1500 out of my bank account, THIS WAS THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS, HORRID CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! I even had to get the Police involved because of the harassing nature of the owner's phone calls and the shady activity involving my Credit Card. The Police told Joseph over the phone that if he did not release the $1500 to the shipping company and/or if he tried to take any more money out of my account that a warrant would be issued for his arrest. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CRIMINALS AS FAR AS AUTO TRANSPORT IS CONCERNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Auto-Relocation-Inc/Miami-Florida-33256-5756/Progressive-Auto-Relocation-Inc-Tried-to-put-my-car-in-storage-despite-the-fact-that-I-p-991130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.