Complaint Review: Progressive Auto Relocation - SCAM

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa — Miami Florida
Progressive Auto Relocation - SCAM
P.O. Box 56-5756 Miami, Florida USA

Progressive Auto Relocation - SCAM Took my money, didn't move my car. Don't answer my phone calls or emails. Miami Florida

Don't use these guys! They took my money and never moved my car.

The owner's name is "Joe" and he's a real piece of work.....big jerk. Hardest "businessman" (for lack of a better word) I've ever had to deal with. He won't answer my calls or emails any more.

If you decide to use these guys to move your car, I hope and pray that your shipment goes better than my (non) shipment.

Buyer beware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Auto-Relocation-SCAM/Miami-Florida-33256/Progressive-Auto-Relocation-SCAM-Took-my-money-didnt-move-my-car-Dont-answer-my-pho-1123540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Auto Relocation - SCAM