Blanche

• Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: CDF Sales — Sebring Florida USA
Progressive Automations
Unit 13 - 11171 Horseshoe Way Internet United States of America

Progressive Automations Charges Visa Card for orders that they never deliver, then lie about shipping etc.... , Internet

I ordered two (2) 24 volt 40" linear actuators from Progressive Automations on Jan. 31,2011 after searching the WWW. I called their office in Calif and spoke with Anton. He took the order and told me the items would need to be manufactured and would ship in 10 days. On Feb. 17,2011 I called and spoke with Anton and he told me the order has been shipped. I asked for a tracking number and he said he would call right back. On Feb. 21,2011 I called Anton again (he's the only one that answers the phone) and he assured me that the order had shipped and he would get me a tracking number and call right back. On Feb. 25, 2011 I called Anton and he said that he would have Ajay call me back within 1/2 hour to give me the tracking number. The first call was made at 3:00PM EST and with a 3-4 hour time difference, I assumed that I would get a return call. At 4:30PM EST they stopped answering their phone.....

So I sent the following e-mail: I ordered two (2) 40" actuators on Jan 31,2011.....I was told 10 day lead time....On 2/14 I spoke with Anton about notifying me when the actuators were ready to ship as I wanted to Next Day Air them to Florida. On 2/17 I called and was told the order was shipped ground freight. I have called 5 times since then trying to get a tracking number. I spoke to Anton 2 times today and each time was promised return phone calls. I have been promised return phone calls from Ajay (from Anton) and so far that has not happened either. Its now 7:40 EST and no one has answered your phone for the past 3 hours, I still have not received a return phone call and still have not received the tracking number. Can anyone tell me when my order will be here???????

I have a pending order for 160 more of these actuators but feel compelled to search other suppliers because of your lack of customer service and constant lies.

Here is Ajays reply on Sunday Feb. 27, 2011

I apologize that you were not able to get through to one of our sales associates, last few days of every month is one of our busiest times.

However you were not ignored one of our sales associates as well as myself did try to contact you with no answer and for some reason we were not able to leave a voice mail on your phone.

As for your units, I am unclear as to what you were told but when the units arrived at our shipping facility from our manufacturing facility the final QC prior to shipping failed. Unfortunately your units have to be re-manufactured and will take at minimum of an additional 10 business days. I am very sorry for the inconvenience but due to recent weather conditions on the east coast and your units failing QC we have had serious delays.

We have a couple options at this point,

- we can offer a full refund - we can give an additional 15% discoount on these units and 25% on the 160 units if you decide to order (usual discount of 160 units would be between 15%)

Please advise how you would like to proceed.

Thanks, Ajay Arora Sales Manager Progressive Automations Inc

Tel: (toll free) 1-800-676-6123 Fax: (888) 812-4189 www.progressiveautomations.com

All summed up, I believe they are a RIPOFF company and I'm not sure they even make actuators.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Automations/internet/Progressive-Automations-Charges-Visa-Card-for-orders-that-they-never-deliver-then-lie-ab-700733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Automations