Complaint Review: Progressive Business Publications

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Cam — Jeffersonville Indiana
Progressive Business Publications
370 Technology Dr Malvern, Pennsylvania United States of America

Progressive Business Publications If your reading this...its too late! Malvern, Pennsylvania

If you are reading this it is already too late and you have probably paid this company $250.00 or more for an E-mail subscription to a safety bulletin or some other professional publication.   I must have been feeling nice that day to speak with a telemarketer, confirm that I was indeed who they were talking too and say "sure, send me an email about your free trial subscription"...Maybe it went in my Junk folder, maybe I deleted it?  Any actual mail they say I received never made it to my inbox and surely went into the garbage with the rest of the junk.   With money tight and small business loans getting harder to get I don't need a blemish on my credit report.  So, you win PBP.  You stuck the little guy with a $250.00 tab.  Keep sending your so called publications to your 150,000 happy customers who probably have no idea you even exist except on some poor safety directors credit card.  I will voice my opinion of your company here and with the better business bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Business-Publications/Malvern-Pennsylvania-/Progressive-Business-Publications-If-your-reading-thisits-too-late-Malvern-Pennsylva-1043326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Business Publications