Complaint Review: Progressive Business Publications

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2014

• Reported By: Kathleen — Tucson Arizona
Progressive Business Publications
370 Technology Drive Malvern , Pennsylvania USA

Progressive Business Publications Administrative Professional Update invoiced me for something not ordered and reported my company to collections Malvern Pennsylvania

This company says they contacted one of my assistants and offered her a free trial newsletter.  She denies talking to them.  The next thing I knew I received a letter from a collection agency stating my company had been referred to them to collect a debt of $195.90 for Professional Business Publications (PBP).

We spoke with both the collection agency and PBP regarding this "debt."  They have no verification that we ordered anything, other than their claim that they emailed the assistant with instructions on her free trial.  They claim that the order was not cancelled for the free trial in time to avoid the charge for the "subscription."

We ordered NOTHING from these people and now I am expected to pay this extortion to restore my company's good credit.  Something has to be done to stop this theft!!

I will NOT pay them a dime, but would like to make sure it doesn't happen to me or someone else again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Business-Publications/Malvern-Pennsylvania-19355/Progressive-Business-Publications-Administrative-Professional-Update-invoiced-me-for-some-1075416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Business Publications