Complaint Review: Progressive Business Publications

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Augusta, GA Georgia United States of America
Progressive Business Publications
300 Main Street, Vestal< NEW 13851 Internet United States of America

Progressive Business Publications International Credit Recovery Inc Lin Gregory of ICR stated someone in our Office gave a verbal approval for a subscription. The invoice states we received 12 issues (4 Each) but we did not recall receiving any issues nor did the 4 a Internet

We received a call from Lin Gregory of Inernatinoal Credit Recovery Inc., (ICR) which stated that we verbablly agreed to a susbcription by phone and failed to cancel the subscription.  Advised her to send me an invoice.  The next day 3/17/2011 we received the invoice from ICR showing Progessive Business Publications in Malvern, PA.  The invoice showed #of people receiving copies of each issued: 4 and subscription term 12 monmths 24 issues.  She was asked when did we received the subscription and she stated Sept 1 - October 1.  I asked her how many issues we received she said 4  twice a month.  I advised her that was only 8 but the subscription shows 12.. She said no, it was 4 x 5 which was still incorrect.  She could not give me valid information to support this claim.  I then requested a contact name and number at Progessive Business Publications and she said there was no contact person nor phone number.  I advised her that I would dispute this claim and would continue to research and would call her back by the end of the day.  Ms. Gregory kept trying to force me to pay the item or state whether we would pay the bill.  I advised her I was not certain and would call her back... she proceeded to tell me that I did not understand. I told her I do understand and are aware of Collection procedures and that she should have the company contact me with additional information.  Finally I advised her I would contact her and end of discussion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Business-Publications/internet/Progressive-Business-Publications-International-Credit-Recovery-Inc-Lin-Gregory-of-ICR-sta-706635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Business Publications